- Going from the car to Wal-Mart with the two little ones - 4 and 2 (Blue Leader 1 and 2, respectively).
- I am striding easily.
- Blue Leader 1 is in a lope (define: jog or slow pace of running).
- Blue Leader 2 is flat out running.
It was much harder for little Blue Leader 2 to get from the car to the door. However, her struggle had nothing to do with her - it had to do with her in relation to her older sibling and her dad. To help her in her walk, we had to...
- Be sensitive to her needs
- Recognize that just because we could do it easily didn't mean she could
- Adjust our behavior accordingly
2. What is the difference between setting an example of leadership and setting the pace of leadership?