1.10.2010

General: Updated Version of The Leader's Credo


The Leader's Credo

I will lead & always remember what it is like to follow.

I will speak my voice & listen for you speaking yours.

I will be me & let you be you.

I will not pretend to be perfect & not expect that from you.

I will lift you up & give thanks when I am lifted.

I will live a clean, powerful & positive life.

I will focus on our commonalities & not our differences.

I will choose to smile & enjoy life.

I will look for the good in myself & in you.

I will learn from those who have journeyed before me & leave a
challenge for those yet to arrive.

I will change where change is needed & remain the same where it is not.

I will arrive early & stay late.

I will strive to do valuable & meaningful work.

I will be clear in voice, motive & action.

I will remember my job is to serve & every day find a way to take you to work with me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post and the PDFs. I will definitely use them with our leadership team. Good stuff!