April 18, 2007 "The Unmade Leader" Brainstorming Output
Click on the image to enlarge
- The left-hand column are the traits we are born with that contribute to our leadership effectiveness. They are in red are called "Switches."
- The opposite of each Switch is in black text and in parenthesises.
- The dynamic that exists that can keep the Switch on is in black text and in brackets.
- The Switches are turned on naturally from birth and then something happens to switch them off. These are called the Unmaking Moments. They are green in the middle column.
- Each Switch and Moment corresponds with one of the PLI Essentials. They are in blue in the right-hand column.