(Switches are leadership traits that literally turned a leader's ability to
influence others on or off.)
- Ultimately, learning how to be a good leader is the same as learning how to lead a good life.
- If something is important, you will find the time and energy. (Leadership is important)
- Your focus determines your attitude. This is why you should focus on the positive - think about it.
- Once you stop thinking about yourself, you free up your thoughts to focus on others.
- You can reach the Expert level of leadership (Entry - Emerging - Engaged - Expert) when you choose to recognize you have influence, choose to use that influence for positive, focus on your followers and risk big to create value.